Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Mein Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Hier findet ihr sie
jokergreen0220 Offline

Anfänger

06.10.2019 03:47
an unprecedented 17 straight shots following the Dunleavy three-point play. It didnt make a field goal until Gasols turnaround j Antworten

LONDON -- Roger Federer could play for another four years and add to his tally of 17 Grand Slam titles, according to former No. NCAA Jerseys From China . 1 Pete Sampras. Speaking ahead of an exhibition match against Andre Agassi in London on March 3, Sampras said on a conference call Wednesday that he is impressed by Federers longevity. "Im amazed that he is up for more tennis," Sampras said. "He has done everything in the game and he could walk away tomorrow feeling great about it. But he still wants to travel and compete and Im in awe of it. He is a true lover of the sport." Following a disappointing 2013 season marred by back problems, Federer started this year on a high. Now working with new coach Stefan Edberg, he reached the final of his first tournament, at Brisbane, and then made the semifinals of the Australian Open for the 11th consecutive year. His run at Melbourne included wins over 2008 finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Wimbledon champion Andy Murray. Sampras, who retired after winning his 14th Grand Slam title at the 2002 U.S. Open, said Federer should be comforted by a streak that finally ended with a defeat to Rafael Nadal. "I thought his level was quite good," Sampras said. "When youre playing against Rafa and if youre not quite on your game then it can seem like youre struggling. Rafa is a rock. But I do see Roger building from that, I think hes going to do well this year." Asked if Federer could win another Grand Slam title, Sampras said the Swiss "can do it" if he plays his best tennis. "Thats why hes playing, I dont think hes playing for anything else but to win some more majors," said Sampras, adding that Federers best chance would be on his favourite grass surface, at Wimbledon. Sampras was 31 when he decided to hang up his racket for good, while the 32-year-old Federer has hinted he could keep playing until the Rio Olympics in 2016. "As long as Roger is enjoying it and hes healthy, I can see him playing for another two, three, four more years," Sampras said. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys . Never caused problems. Never raised a ruckus. Never got sick or hurt while frolicking in the fields of Claiborne Farm in Paris, Ky. https://www.ncaajerseys2020.com/ . Carling Bassett-Seguso was a world No. 8 almost 30 years ago. Currently 13th, Bouchard is assured of equalling that when the next rankings are released Monday.Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - Jimmy Butler tallied 27 points and nine rebounds and the Chicago Bulls overcame a sluggish fourth quarter and held off the Indiana Pacers, 92-90, at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Pau Gasol scored 20 points for Chicago, which nearly squandered a 21-point lead. Mike Dunleavy, who had a game-high 10 rebounds, made it 75-54 with his three-point play late in the third quarter, but a prolonged scoring drought and impressive resilience from the hosts led to the near comeback. Chicago missed an unprecedented 17 straight shots following the Dunleavy three-point play. It didnt make a field goal until Gasols turnaround jumper at 3:27 of the fourth. Meanwhile, the Pacers scored 20 straight points to surge in front. Chris Copeland had 11 during the spurt, including a personal 7-0 run. Lavoy Allens layup at 6:15 gave the Pacers a lead and Luis Scolas jumper made it 86-83. Butlers 3 from the right wing with just over a minute to play restored Chicagos lead. Then, after two empty possessions both ways, the Pacers had a final look to win the game. Im confident in my game and so are my teammates, Butler said. I feel like I have to step up and take and make shots late. Scola secured the rebound on Joakim Noahs missed tip with two seconds remaining. Pacers coach Frank Vogeel immediately signaled for a timeout, but it wasnt rewarded until there were 0. Fake NCAA Jerseys. 5 seconds showing. Despite that, Indiana got a great look at the basket. C.J. Watson broke free on the inbounds from near midcourt and set himself for a 3-point try from the baseline, but it missed short at the buzzer. The lesson to be learned is that you have to keep playing, said Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau. No lead is safe in this league. Copeland scored 13 of his team-high 17 points in the fourth quarter. Get stops and play quick, said Copeland. We really dug in defensively, we moved the ball. Everybody stayed dangerous, and that led to the comeback. Chicago trailed 17-16 late in the first quarter when Butlers layup sparked an 11-0 run that spanned two periods. Taj Gibson split a pair at the line at 9:47 of the second, giving the Bulls a 10-point advantage. Indiana trimmed the margin back to four midway through the second, but Butler and Derrick Rose hit momentum-killing 3-pointers and Butler beat the halftime buzzer with a dunk, sending Chicago into halftime with a 47-35 lead. Game Notes The Bulls have won seven straight games ... Indianas reserves outscored its starters, 48-42 ... Both teams shot 5-for-13 from behind the arc ... Rose scored 17 points on 5-for-20 shooting. ' ' '

Sprung  
Danke dass es mich gibt ;)
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz