Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Mein Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Hier findet ihr sie
jokergreen0220 Offline

Anfänger

06.10.2019 03:50
in 2011 in his seventh attempt and, after two aborts, was third last year.Im delighted Ive won, he said. Its a really special mo Antworten

BUFFALO, N. Wholesale Nike Shoes .Y. -- Sabres President Pat LaFontaines two-month search for a general manager ended with an unexpected addition. In hiring Tim Murray to take over as GM on Thursday, LaFontaine also announced the addition of Hockey Hall of Fame executive Craig Patrick to serve as a special adviser to assist in transforming the NHLs worst team into a contender. "Its comfortable for me to be in the middle, having played centre my whole life," the former Sabres captain said, seated between Murray and Patrick. "To have these wingers is pretty special." Murray has the background, decisiveness and even a hockey pedigree LaFontaine was seeking in a general manager. The 50-year-old Murray is the nephew of Senators general manager Bryan Murray, and has spent much of his 20 years in the NHL being mentored by his uncle, including the past seven in Ottawa as an assistant GM. "I think we have the next great eye for talent," LaFontaine said. "Hes earned it. Hes done every job to get to this point. Hes had success everywhere hes been. And hes going to have success here in Buffalo." Patrick assumes a role similar to the one he held the previous two seasons with the Columbus Blue Jackets. Its LaFontaines belief that Patricks 30-plus years of experience -- including 17 with the Pittsburgh Penguins -- can provide focus to a team in transition after general manager Darcy Regier and first-year coach Ron Rolston were fired in mid-November. "Craigs going to help evaluate. Hes got the experience," LaFontaine said. "Hes won Stanley Cups. Hes gone through rebuilds." The Sabres front-office has begun taking shape in the two months since LaFontaine took over. "Im on a mission to bring the right people here," LaFontaine said. "Im still not done. We still have a lot of work." Now comes improving the team on the ice, which sits last in the NHL with 12-26-4 record entering its home game against Florida on Thursday night. Though Buffalo has shown improvement in going 8-11-3 under interim coach Ted Nolan, Murray made clear he has plenty of work to do. Murray intends to continue the process begun under Regier by building through the draft. And he wont be averse to trading any of Buffalos remaining core players -- including goalie Ryan Miller. "This teams in last place right now," Murray said. "Everybody can be traded." Miller, along with captain Steve Ott and newly acquired forward Matt Moulson, are in the final year of their contracts. Another issue is the status of Nolan, who was hired by LaFontaine with the opportunity to continue on as coach once the new GM was hired. Murray is open to working with Nolan beyond this season. "Its a clean slate here," Murray said. "Theres no preconceived notions. Hes the coach of the hockey team, and Im looking forward to getting to know him." Nolan, who is back for a second stint in Buffalo, said he had no input on Murrays hiring, and is eager to getting to know his new boss. "My status has always been the same since Pat asked me to come here," Nolan said. "Im here to coach this team as best as I can. Im not worried about tomorrow, Im just worried about here today." Murray believes the Sabres have several pieces already in place, including a large stock of high draft picks and up-and-coming prospects in their system. "The cupboards not bare," Murray said. "This was an attractive, attractive time for me to just branch out on my own and try to put my stamp on the game of hockey." The Sabres could have as many as two first-round and three second-round selections in this years draft. The Sabres also have a solid group of prospects in their farm system. They include defencemen Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov, who were both drafted in the first round in June. Murray has a solid track record as a talent evaluator, and has had input in numerous personnel decisions during his previous stops in Detroit, Florida, Anaheim and the New York Rangers. In Anaheim, he had a hand in the Ducks selecting future star forwards Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry in the first round of the 2003 draft. "I would consider myself somewhat aggressive," Murray said of his philosophy. "I dont think it takes you two days to make a decision or two weeks to make a decision." Thats a departure from the conservative approach the Sabres took under Regier, who was criticized for being overly cautious when it came to shaking up his roster. Murrays decisiveness and directness is what owner Terry Pegula was seeking in his new GM. As for Patrick, Pegula has been a long-time fan of the executive he first got to know in Pittsburgh. "Craigs a smart man," Pegula said. "Hes probably forgotten more than most people know about hockey." Nike Shoes Outlet . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Cheap Nike Shoes . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. https://www.fakenikeshoeswholesale.com/ . The Rainbow FlickNext up is the Rainbow Flick, or as you probably know it, the trick that everybody at soccer camp thought they knew how to do.BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Nasser Al-Attiyah cruised to his second Dakar Rally victory on Saturday, completing a race he dominated from the first of 13 stages.Having won rallies in his Qatar homeland and Morocco with French co-driver Mathieu Baumel, Al-Attiyah used his mental and physical readiness to turn the worlds toughest rally into a one-car race from the ninth stage on Tuesday, leaving the Atacama Desert inland to Calama, Chile.On that day, Al-Attiyah more than doubled his lead to 28 minutes as his nearest rivals, 2009 champion Giniel de Villiers of South Africa, made a navigation mistake, and newcomer Yazeed Al Rajhi of Saudi Arabia, drove more than 200 kilometres, nearly half the stage, without brakes.Al Rajhi dropped out the next day, while de Villiers finished second overall, more than 35 minutes behind Al-Attiyah. Krzysztof Holowczyc of Poland earned third, more than 1 1/2 hours back.Al-Attiyah won the Dakar in 2011 in his seventh attempt and, after two aborts, was third last year.Im delighted Ive won, he said. Its a really special moment for me. Its fantastic because weve dominated the race from the beginning and were able to control the rally throuughout. Nike Shoes China. Asked what to expect next year, he replied: Just continue to win more.He won the first stage out of Buenos Aires on Jan. 4, only to lose it when he was penalized two minutes for speeding on a link. As he won five stages through Argentina, Bolivia and Chile, he watched his rivals fall away. Defending champion and Mini teammate Nani Roma suffered a mechanical problem just three kilometres in, lost hours, and lasted until the 10th stage. Stephane Peterhansel, the five-time car winner, lost hours on the second stage; 2010 champ Carlos Sainz went out in the fifth.Marc Coma of Spain won a much more competitive bike race, also taking control like Al-Attiyah, on Tuesday when fellow front-runner Joan Barredas bike was damaged.Coma returned to Buenos Aires nearly 17 minutes ahead of second-place Paulo Goncalves of Portugal. Toby Price of Australia was third on debut.Comas fifth bike title tied him with Frenchmen Cyril Despres and Cyril Neveu, one shy of the bike record held by Peterhansel.Despres, with whom Coma has tussled for the bike title for the last decade, swapped to a car this year and finished 34th, 15 1/2 hours off the pace. ' ' '

Sprung  
Danke dass es mich gibt ;)
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz