Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Mein Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Hier findet ihr sie
jokergreen0220 Offline

Anfänger

06.10.2019 03:51
ria 6-3, 6-1 in the quarterfinals of the Generali Ladies on Friday to secure the final spot in the season-ending WTA Championshi Antworten

Ottawa, ON (SportsNetwork. Cyber Monday Soccer Jerseys .com) - Robin Lehner made 35 saves, and the Ottawa Senators scored four goals in a 5 1/2 minute span in their 7-2 win over the Arizona Coyotes on Saturday afternoon. He was great down the stretch, said Senators forward Bobby Ryan. He controlled the pace of the play. Milan Michalek and Mark Stone each scored in the closing minutes of the second period, and Ryan and Jean-Gabriel Pageau added goals very early in the third period. Ottawa also got goals from Mike Hoffman, Erik Karlsson and Mika Zibanejad to win for the second time in three games. Marc Methot tallied a career-high three assists. Mike Smith allowed five Senators goals on 20 shots against him before getting the hook in the third period. Zbynek Michalek and Sam Gagner scored Arizonas goals as the Coyotes fell to 1-3-2 on their ongoing eight-game road trip. After two goals were scored in the first 69 seconds of the game, it took until late in the second period for either team to light the lamp again. Milan Michalek skated around two Coyotes before snapping a shot past Smith to break the 1-1 tie. Stone extended Ottawas lead two minutes later when he deflected Methots point shot. Ottawa added to its lead right after a successful penalty kill early in the third period. A Coyotes turnover exiting the zone sent the Senators moving the other way. Ryan took the backhand pass from Clarke MacArthur and jabbed a one-timer past Smith. Just 20 seconds later, Pageaus backhand goal chased Smith from the game, and Louis Domingue made his NHL debut in relief. Gagner scored the next goal when he deflected Lauri Korpikoskis wrist shot by Lehner, but the Coyotes would not get any closer. With eight minutes to go in the game, Karlsson took advantage of an ill- timed Arizona line change to fire a shot by Domingue, and Zibanejad scored with 1 1/2 minutes left after Ryan set him up for a one-timer at the side of the net. In the end, it was embarrassing, said Coyotes defenseman Zbynek Michalek. Thats not how we want to play. One game after only needing five seconds in a period to score a goal, Arizona got off to another fast start against Ottawa. Zbynek Michalek scored just 40 seconds into the game when his wrist shot deflected off Methots glove into the net. Hoffman only needed 29 seconds to tie the game when he wristed a loose puck by Smith. Game Notes Ottawa swept the season series, outscoring Arizona 12-3 ... Zibanejad has scored in three straight games ... The Coyotes have been outscored 62-31 in the third period ... David Legwand had two assists for the Senators, and Ryan, Stone, Karlsson and Zibanejad each had two points ... For the first time since Jan. 12, 1985, two sets of brothers competed in the same game with Zbynek and Milan Michalek and the Stone brothers, Mike and Mark. Fake Soccer Jerseys For Sale . Subway workers in Rio de Janeiro, meanwhile, were holding an assembly to vote on whether they would strike to demand higher wages, threatening to disrupt transportation. By late Tuesday night there was no announcement of their decision. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . "Last year we were in a ton of situations, late-game situations we couldnt pull out. Wed kind of fold under the pressure, get frustrated or let a big shot frustrate us," guard DeMar DeRozan said. https://www.fakesoccerjerseys.com/ .S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is complete.LINZ, Austria -- Top-seeded Angelique Kerber defeated Patricia Mayr-Achleitner of Austria 6-3, 6-1 in the quarterfinals of the Generali Ladies on Friday to secure the final spot in the season-ending WTA Championships. "Qualifying for Istanbul is a great achievement," Kerber said. "Its the reward for my consistency though Ive had my ups and downs and a couple of injuries this year." The 10th-ranked German next plays fourth-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain, while two-time former champion Ana Ivanovic will take on Stefanie Voegele of Switzerland. The 58th-ranked Voegere reached the last four by upsetting second-seeded Sloane Stephens 6-7 (3), 6-4, 7-5. Kerber saved a break point while trailing Mayr-Achleitner 3-2 in the opening set. She then won nine straight games to lead 6-3, 5-0 before closing out the victory on her first match point. "I was a bit nervous at the start and Patriciaa played really well," Kerber said. Authentic Soccer Jerseys. "Then I settled and felt more relaxed." Ivanovic defeated seventh-seeded Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia 6-2, 6-4. The third-seeded Serb, who won the event in 2008 and 10, was 3-0 down in the second set before reeling off four straight games. The former top-ranked Ivanovic is yet to reach a final this season. Earlier, Voegele won the last five games to complete her comeback against the 12th-ranked Stephens. "To come back from 2-5 in the final set is incredible," said Voegele, who reached her third semifinal of the season. "I told myself to keep on fighting and I am proud that I was able to win." Suarez Navarro beat fifth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium 6-1, 6-3 to reach her fourth semifinal of the season and first on hardcourt. Suarez Navarro won the first eight points of the match and held serve throughout. ' ' '

Sprung  
Danke dass es mich gibt ;)
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz