Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Mein Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Hier findet ihr sie
jokergreen0220 Offline

Anfänger

22.10.2019 10:10
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=https://www.cheapangels.com/]Angels Jerseys 2019[/url] . - San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Angels Jerseys 2019 . - San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has another game left on his nine-game suspension for violations of the NFLs substance abuse and personal conduct policies, and Von Miller wait to see his buddy back on the football field.Miller knows exactly what Smith is going through.Denvers pass-rushing linebacker missed the first six games last year while serving a drug suspension and then collected just five sacks in nine games before blowing out his right knee last December and missing the Super Bowl.Miller is back this year and hit the halfway point with nine sacks, on pace to challenge his club record of 18 1-2 he set in 2012. He was named the AFCs Defensive Player of the Month in October.Miller and Smith became friends in 2011 as part of the draft class that came into the league as the NFL and players were hashing out a new labour deal. He said Smith helped him through his suspension last year, so hes returned the favour, texting, calling and encouraging his friend over the last two months.Yeah, he helped me through mine. And we were going through stuff at the same time, too. So, we were talking together about what I was going through, what he was going through: Were going to get through this. We were there for each other, Miller said. It was like I know how it is when you get suspended, it just feels like nobody (has your back). So, I just wanted to be the guy that would just keep reaching out to him, like, I havent forgotten about you. And Im not even on your team.Its bigger than that. Hes my friend. I care about him. Im happy that hes doing a whole lot better, Miller added. Im excited for him to come back and have all that stuff out the way. Its a different feeling when you have all that stuff out the way and can just focus on football.Miller said hes tried to tell Smith about what to expect in returning to action at midseason.Its like the start of the season, everythings new, everythings fresh. So, like coming back is easy, really. And like you get sore. I had that first Wednesday practice in pads and I was sore, Miller said.The danger, Miller said, is that you want to make up for all the games you missed.You want to come back and you want to have four sacks in the first game, another four sacks in the next game and catch up to everybody, Miller said. Like when I came back and I got my first sack, it was like, OK Ive got one. So, Ive got 10 games left. If I can get three sacks this game, four sacks this game, I can catch up to everybody.But thats not my game. I just like to go out there and just play. But I feel like Aldon can come back and get 10-plus sacks, 12 sacks. Especially with the type of schedule they got and theyll get Patrick Willis back. Theyll get Navarro Bowman back later in the year. Theyll be ready to roll.Miller said he had a clear conscience after serving his suspension and never even considers the possibility that if he slips up again he could face a years suspension.Thats part of maturity. You dont even worry about getting in trouble any more, Miller said.He said he suspects Smiths play will reflect the load thats been taken off his shoulders, too.Its a huge burden lifted. Just to be back on the field with the guys is the biggest part. Being back on the field is huge. Its great. Just lifting weights and watching film and going home. Youre back with the guys, Miller said. So, I know how he feels. I know hes working hard. I know hes training, conditioning and all that. I wanted to change my body. I know he wanted to stay exactly where he is.Miller bulked up by 25 pounds heading into last season. The extra weight made him top heavy and might even have contributed to his torn right ACL in December. Hes back down to 245 and said in retrospect he wouldnt have packed on the pounds during his banishment.I probably would have lost a little weight, Miller said.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Los Angeles Angels Pro Shop .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. Custom Los Angeles Angels Jerseys . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. https://www.cheapangels.com/ .D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday.Following another major trade in the CFL over the weekend, TSNs Jan Staniszewski breaks down how each player will fit in with their new team and what each team had to say about their move. Transaction January, 24th, 2015 Toronto – acquires national defensive end Ricky Foley Saskatchewan – acquires national linebacker Shea Emry What the player had to say: Ricky Foley When asked whether getting traded is like losing a football game. - It lasts longer. I was forced to move on and it came out of left field. I loved my time in Saskatchewan, it felt like I was there my whole career and just not two seasons. How he will fit into Tim Burkes defensive scheme? I do think that coach Burkes system is going to be tailor-made for my skill set. Sacks are a glory stat but tackles show an overall effort. Most likely scenario: Ricky Foley will start at defensive end with Argos most outstanding rookie Tristan Okpalaugo on the other side. Foleys arrival could spell trouble for Aston Whiteside, last seasons starting defensive end. Whiteside had two sacks and 17 tackles in 10 games. With Emry gone, the middle linebacker position could be filled with international Greg Jones or national Cory Greenwood, who was the Argos first pick and third overall in the 2010 draft. Angels Jerseys 2020. Greenwood joined the Argos late last season after a four-year spell in the NFL. Greenwood also has a chance to play outside linebacker at the mike position. What Saskatchewans assistant GM had to say: Jeremy ODay That was a position that we wanted to improve on. Having played against Shea in the 2009 and 2010 Grey Cups, we were real familiar with what he brings as a football player. We feel he is one of the premier Canadian linebackers in the league. Most likely scenario: Shea Emry will start at middle linebacker for the Roughriders, replacing international linebacker Chad Kilgore. This gives current national linebackers Shomari Williams, Sam Hurl and Kevin Regimbald a chance to back up in the middle. The latter two could hit free agency on February 10. Foleys defensive end spot could afford the Roughriders to go all international on the front four or he could be replaced with national players and former Western Mustangs David Lee and Dylan Ainsworth if they improve a great deal in training camp. Both players are coming into their second year with Saskatchewan. ' ' '

Sprung  
Danke dass es mich gibt ;)
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz